With Maverick Farm CSA program, you can expect a weekly assortment of vegetables grown on our farm. Our CSA will begin the first week of June and will continue through November. These are some of the vegetables/varieties we are growing this year.
- Heirloom and Cherry Tomatoes
- Turnips and Radishes
- Spinach, Arugula, Tatsoi, Lettuce
- Bell Peppers, Habanada Pepper, Shishito Peppers, Hot Peppers
- Micro Greens (Sunflower, Pea Shoot, Radish)
- Patty Pan Squash, Zucchini, Winter Squash
- Peas and Beans
- Fresh Herbs (Basil, Cilantro, Mint)
- Red Russian Kale
- Swiss Chard
- Watermelon and Canteloupe
- Basil, Thyme, Mint, Dill, Lemon Balm, Oregano, Thai Basil
Monthly CSA Membership (Half Share)
Please note that by joining our CSA you are helping us to explore the world of farming. There may be times where we have crop failures, or deer get into the farm and destroy crops. We work very hard to ensure these things don't happen, but sometimes they do.
There may be times when we have lots of greens, and others where we have lots of summer crops available. We do our best to ensure a wide variety of produce in your boxes, however there may be the occassional week where we don't have a wide variety. We hope the majority of weeks that we do, make up for the tougher shoulder seasons where we are limited in what we can grow. We appreciate your understanding and support!
Our CSA will begin the first week of June.
The CSA will be billed monthly.
There are 4 deliveries per month. On months with 5 pickup days, the last pickup day of the month will not be available.
Orders will be available for Pickup and Delivery on Friday after 12pm.